Do you feel this way?
- Like your pilot light is always lit, and you can quickly ignite into anger over things big or small?
- Like you can’t put your finger on it, but something is always wrong or will go wrong, or something is always wrong with you?
- Like your loved ones don’t understand you, and you can barely explain your thoughts and behavior to yourself
- Like you wish you had a lot more patience with people overall, even your friends and family?
- Like you can never really relax or even be happy? That it is meant for other people, but not you?
- Like you can never really let your guard down with people?
Why Talk Therapy and Pharmaceuticals Do NOT Work for PTSD
- I believe that most people who have PTSD get misdiagnosed as having depression or an anxiety disorder. We regularly meet people with horror stories who get every diagnosis under the sun EXCEPT PTSD! It’s not just for combat veterans but doctors and therapists don’t know that yet. They will when I write my book.
- PTSD symptoms are always there, and they can flare up much worse at any time. You have too much adrenaline. Talking about that is useless and pharmaceuticals can’t touch it.
- Talk therapy requires that you literally re-experience your traumas again and again. You are not releasing your pain at that point. You are rehearsing it.
- Therapy focuses on changing your thoughts. Your body is designed for your logical brain to go offline when threatened in any way. So reminding yourself that you are safe or any thought-based intervention is useless.
- We have interviewed over 3,000 people with PTSD. You would think that a certain percentage of them would say that the pills work. They are addictive, expensive, not natural, have dangerous side-effects, interact with each other, and NOT ONE PERSON has ever told us that they even work!
Want Your Life Back? We have a Solution
Address the Underlying issue
Work on Clearing it
Work on getting your life back and sustaining it
A.R.T. is a New Type of Therapy. It Actually Works.
I am highly trained in the practice of Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART). I use eye movements (similar to Rapid Eye Movement when you dream) to help you to quickly and easily dialogue with your emotional brain. Have you ever woke from a dream and felt like things suddenly make sense? ART is amazingly effective for healing trauma, anxiety, grief, phobias, and more. It’s the interpreter between your head and your heart; between your inner adult and your inner child. You can finally drop your baggage just like that- without having to talk about it again and again and again! Many people avoid therapy because they think that they will have to rehash everything to death, blame their parents, and not get much better. Well they are right! But until now, that was the best treatment we therapists have had to offer.
Accelerated Resolution Therapy Effectively Treats:
PTSD and Trauma
FEARS AND PHOBIAS
GRIEF AND LOSS
If someone is ready to lose their pain, ART can work so amazingly fast. And believe it or not, the client doesn’t have to talk about the gory details of what happened to them. This is fantastic for people who have been sexually abused, or for men (or women) who “don’t want to talk about it.” Best of all, the healing comes from deep inside yourself- not from a therapist intellectualizing about it. That means you are in control. It’s safe- not scary, and we won’t go any faster than what you can handle. It’s you reaching down into your heart to sew up the holes.
More and more scientific studies are proving that Accelerated Resolution Therapy works. This therapy is at the cutting edge! It is now being utilized at the highest levels of the U.S. military, including at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Washington, D.C. The key is the eye movements. They allow us to interface directly with the emotional brain. With this technique, I routinely “cure” the symptoms of PTSD, grief, anxiety, and panic, and more, often in as little as one session. It is amazing to see someone’s whole demeanor change as they let go of the pain they have carried for so long. It may seem too good to be true, but if you come and see it for yourself, you will believe.